It’s that time of year again and while it should be joyous, it isn’t for a lot of people. There are many ways to minimize stress, depression and anxiety, and to bring back the fun spirit of the holiday season.
For reducing stress, why not consider:
- Aerobic exercises
- Reducing sweets, coffee, tea, and alcohol — okay in moderation!
- Eating more nuts and greens
- Massage and/or music therapy
- Guided imagery — warm, soft breezes on a sandy beach
- Warm bath
- Regulated breathing
For coping with depression, consider using these raw materials:
- St. John’s Wort
- Omega-3 — essential fatty acids
- 5 HTP
- Acetyl-L Carnitine
- Vitamin B
For anxiety and insomnia, consider:
- Vitamin B Complex (Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Biotin, Folic Acid or Folate Cobalamine)
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- 5 HTP
- Passion flower
- L-Lysine and l-arginine can modulate levels of the stress hormone cortisol
- Catnip — doesn’t work the same way with people, so you won’t be climbing up trees and draperies!
We have many other suggestions for raw materials that are proven to reduce stress— we invite your inquiries.