Every year we face this age old question as we feel miserable and lose days of work and pleasure.
Of course echinacea is always on the list of remedies — but there are more and they come with a lot of supporting evidence to encourage their use. For more information, we invite your inquiries.
Botanicals and herbals to consider for colds and the flu!
- Helps to keep the immune system healthy and strong
- Offers protection against the flu virus
- Used for centuries as a tonic for colds, flu and sinus infection
- Increases perspiration which acts to detoxify the body. This, in turn, reduces fever and purifies blood
- Safe for children
- Suggest a tea of elderberry, peppermint and yarrow
- Used since ancient times for a variety of conditions
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Helps to treat common cold, flu-like symptoms and headaches
- Strengthens immunity
- Suggest a tea of cinnamon sticks and ginger
- An aid to the immune system, in higher doses
- Reduces symptoms of cough, sore throat, headache and fever
- Helps prevent upper respiratory infections
- Claims of it reducing the duration and severity of colds and the flu
- An immune stimulant
- Helps to reduce body aches and pains
- Acts as an anti-viral which helps dry out mucus and stimulate digestion of toxins
- Treatment for the flu, fevers, respiratory allergies, chills, rheumatism, bruises, urinary tract infection and jaundice
- Also contains 23 nutraceuticals