From time to time we will be bringing you information on products that are new and old. With continuous clinical studies and research, there are new applications for the old and discoveries of the new. We hope this information gives you some ideas for new formulations and future business. Would like a quote, CofA or sample? — just let us know!
Mate Yerba with 2% Caffeine or higher
• High nutritional content with high chlorophyll content; antioxidants; Pantothenic Acid; Vitamins A,B,C and E; Potassium and Iron
• Excellent for immune boosting and increased energy
• We offer product that is wild harvested; no pesticides and no fertilizer
• A microencapsulated iron leaving no after-taste or side effects.
Coconut Oil Powder
• High levels of Medium Chain tri-glycerides.
Sacha Inchi Oil and Powder
• Oil content of 49% (highest percentage of unsaturated fatty acids and lower levels of saturated fat of all oleaginous seeds used worldwide for the production of oils for human consumption)
• High content of essential fatty acids and amino acids
• Protein content is approx. 33%
• Protein seed is highly digestible and high quality protein.
• Contains 60% protein, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine.
• Also contains Omega 3 and 6 as well as Vitamins E, B1, B2 and Beta-Carotene
• Excellent Immune System booster
• Regulates metabolism and comes with 7500 studies listed.
• Non-toxic; without contraindications; and adverse interactions.
• Helps prevent heart problems and assists in slowing down of aging process.
• Promotes formation of red cells and strengthens immune system as well as aiding in recovery
• Assists in weight management and studies indicate it has potential to help with prevention of breast cancer.
8. Jerusalem Artichokes
• Intestinal health based on dietary fiber properties; prebiotic effect and increased immune resistance.
• Improved Calcium absorption
• Weight management in low caloric value; enhanced satiety and low glycemic index.
• Helps to lower blood lipid concentration
Ecuadorian Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.)
• Rich source of flavonoids, polyphenols, procyanidin, catechin, epicatechin and theobromine.
• Used to treat several diseases such as dysentery, tumors, diarrhea, ulcers and appetite suppressant, purgative, weight loss and antimicrobial agent.
• May help in prevention of Urinary Tract Infections.
Green Coffee Bean
• Made of coffee that is unroasted so it’s raw coffee.
• Standardized to 50% Chlorogenic acid
• A very strong natural antioxidant that promotes good health
• Tests less than 3% Caffeine.